Konkurrence om udnyttelse af 'currrent sense' forstærker
element14 etablerer konkurrence, hvor det gælder om at demonstrere de mest innovative anvendelses-scenarier for Maxim's MAX40080 'current sense' forstærker (in english).
element14, an Avnet Community, has launched a new hands-on competition with Maxim Integrated that challenges community members to experiment with MAX40080, a high-precision, fast-response, bi-directional digital current-sense amplifier.
The need for fast, accurate, current sensing and high-power converters is rapidly growing. Maxim Integrated’s current sense amplifiers (CSAs) are optimized for a wide range of applications, including overcurrent protection and optimization of power monitoring systems without compromising measurement accuracy.
- Current sensing is an essential function for products spanning industrial automation, telecom infrastructure equipment, portable appliances, and battery-operated devices, says Dianne Kibbey, Global Head of Community and Social Media for the element14 Community.
- With this design challenge, we’re looking forward to seeing how our community members test out the latest current sense amplifier ICs from Maxim Integrated and get creative with what they can use these devices to build.
Ten sponsored challengers will receive a kit consisting of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, MikroElektronika’s Pi 3 Click board Shield and the MikroElektronika Current Click 6 board, based on the MAX40080 current sense amplifier. Participants have eight weeks to conduct their experiments and write a minimum of two blogs on the element14 website. The final blog will report the experiment results and participant learnings about current sense amplifiers.
Judges from element14’s Top Members will evaluate the submissions and the prizes include:
- Grand Prize: iPad Pro 12.9 and Apple Smartwatch 7
- Runner Up: IDEAL-TEK LCR Meter SMD Component Testing Tweezer
- Finisher: Multicomp Pro Palm-size multimeter
element14 Community members can enroll now until March 20by following this link. Sponsored challengers will be selected on March 25 and will have the chance to participate in the challenge between April 1 through June 1. Winners will be announced on June 7.