Mixed-signal front-end digitizer med tilknyttet referencedesign
Med sigte på forsvars- og aerospace-applikationer præsenterer Analog Devices 16-kanals mixed-signal digitizer med tilhørende komplet digitizing referenceboard (in english)Analog Devices has introduced a 16-channel, mixed-signal front-end (MxFE) digitizer for aerospace and defence applications, including phased array radars, electronic warfare, and ground-based SATCOM (satellite communications).
The new digitizer includes four AD9081 or four AD9082 software-defined, direct RF sampling transceivers. It is designed to accelerate customer development by providing reference RF signal chains, software architectures, power supply designs, and application example code. ADI also introduced a digitizing card to complement the platform and facilitate system-level calibration algorithms and demonstration of power-up phase determinism.
The ADQUADMXFE1EBZ 16-channel, mixed-signal front-end digitizer key features include:
- 16x RF receive (Rx) channels (32x digital Rx channels)
- 16x RF transmit (Tx) channels (32x digital Tx channels)
- Provided application-specific examples in MATLAB application scripts and a GUI
- Flexible clock distribution
ADQUADMXFE-CAL digitizing card key features:
- Provides both individual adjacent channel loopback and combined channel loopback options
- Combined Tx and Rx channels output via SMA connectors
- On-board log power detectors with AD5592R digitization
Watch a video about the mixed-signal front-end digitizer and digitizing card at: https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6184061669001.html