Nye SAR A/D-konvertere simplificerer design-in processen
Analog Devices præsenterer nye 16-til-24-bit, præcisions SAR A/D-konvertere, der simplificerer den ellers typiske komplekse design-in proces af A/D-konvertere i instrumenterings, industri og healthcare applikationer (in english).Analog Devices has introduced a new portfolio of next-generation 16-to-24-bit, ultra-high precision successive approximation register (SAR) analogue-to-digital converters (ADCs) that simplify the often complex process of designing ADCs into instrumentation, industrial and healthcare applications.
The new high-performance SAR ADC family features ADI’s patented Easy Drive technology and versatile Flexi-SPI serial peripheral interface (SPI) that solves system design challenges and broaden the selection of directly compatible companion products.
ADI’s Easy Drive technology maintains device performance while eliminating many traditional system-level design challenges such as strict layout guidelines, rigid digital interface timing requirements, and the complicated selection of companion products.
The versatile Flexi-SPI digital interface eases host processor and ADC integration by providing easy-to-meet timing requirements. The combination of high performance with this reimagined digital interface provides a better overall design experience while also accelerating the system design cycle.
First in the pin-compatible SAR ADC family of six, the 24-bit dual-channel, simultaneous sampling, two Megasamples (Msps) per second per channel AD4630-24 features an industry leading accuracy (INL) rating of 0.9 parts per million (ppm), which is a 4x improvement when compared to others. The AD4630-24 integrates a reference buffer and all critical decoupling components into a single chip, providing a 2x improvement in solution density when compared with others.
- The combination of performance and speed will lead to more accurate and stable digital control loops that can settle to their final set point with lower latency, says Ray Goggin, General Manager for ADI’s Electronic Test & Measurement Group.
- ADI’s new family of ADCs is an intentional technology evolution that further simplifies the process of designing, evaluating and getting digitally controlled precision instrumentation products to market faster.
AD4630-24 SAR ADC key features:
• Highest accuracy: Guaranteed accuracy rating of 0.9ppm INL with typical performance of 0.1ppm
• Highest performance: Signal-to-noise ratio rating of 105.7dB typical
• Small solution size: Chip scale ball grid array (CSP-BGA) package integrates all the critical power supply and reference bypass capacitors to reduce footprint and system component count
• Wide common mode input range: Ensures compatibility with both single-ended and differential input signal chains.
The dual channel AD4630-24 and single channel AD4030-24 are available now and the additional four SAR ADCs will launch throughout this year.
Learn more about the AD4630-24: https://www.analog.com/en/products/ad4630-24.html
Watch a video about the AD4630-24: https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6293378705001.html
View example application circuits featuring the AD4630-24: