Farnell udvider med automations- og kontrolløsninger fra Mitsubishi Electric
Farnell kan nu levere en bred vifte af motordrev, PLC'er og HMI'er fra markedsledende Mitsubishi Electric (in english).
Farnell has increased the depth and breadth of its industrial automation and control range with the introduction of some of the best-selling variable speed drives, Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) from Mitsubishi Electric, one of the world’s leading manufacturers in this key market.
Mitsubishi Electric’s automation and control products are suitable for a wide range of applications including smart manufacturing driven by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0. System designers can easily integrate this electronic automation technology to develop new machinery and equipment much faster. Next day delivery across Europe will benefit engineers completing critical maintenance and repairs, allowing work to be carried out with reduced downtime and production losses.
Mitsubishi Electric’s variable speed drives, PLCs and HMIs complement Farnell’s existing industrial automation and process control portfolio, bringing higher productivity and quality to the factory floor.
- Mitsubishi Electric is an innovator in factory automation technology, and this new agreement allows us to provide even more high quality, reliable products to our customers. The introduction of Mitsubishi Electric’s best-selling variable speed drives, PLCs and HMIs greatly enhance the depth and breadth of our industrial automation and process control portfolio, making Farnell a key supplier in Europe, says Simon Meadmore, Global Head of IP&E at Farne.
Some of the most in-demand products by Mitsubishi Electric now available from Farnell include:
Variable Speed Drives: Mitsubishi Electric’s rangeof compact, flexible, versatile and cost-effective variable speed drives are designed for a service life of more than 10 years and incorporate many safety features.
- The FR-D700 Frequency Inverter is a compact micro-drive solution offering simple, timesaving start up, increased energy savings with its Optimum Excitation Control (OEC) function, and a high overload capacity of 200 percent. Typical applications include feeder and conveyor drives, matching tools or gate and door drives.
- The FR-E700 SC Frequency Inverter is an expandable compact drive solution with simple and fast installation. It is exceptionally user-friendly and has extensive communication options. This is an economical and highly versatile solution for a wide range of applications from textile machines to door and gate systems and material handling systems.
HMIs: Mitsubishi Electric’s HMIs boast advanced functionality, allowing users to control industrial automation devices using touch-sensitive graphic displays.
- The GOT2000 Series featuresmulti-touch gestures for intuitive operation. Objects may be enlarged, scrolled or flicked and critical operations can be controlled by designating two touch points. Models in the series are available with a range of screen sizes from 3.8 inch to 15 inch.
PLCs: Mitsubishi Electric is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of PLCs, renowned for offering exceptional reliability and performance.
- The FX3 Series continues a design philosophy spanning more than a quarter of a century, with a customer base spread across the globe. The FX3S, FX3G and FX3U family of products provide an ideal solution for small to medium-sized control and positioning tasks requiring a combination of 10 to 384 inputs and outputs for industrial control and building services applications.
- The FX5 Series with its completely redesigned high speed system bus and an extensive array of built-in features and enhanced security functions provides the new micro PLC with an outstanding level of performance. For standalone use to networked systems application the FX5 takes your business to the next level of industry.