Udvidet program af touchscreen displaymoduler
KOE udvider programmet af LCD displaymoduler med versioner med PCap og Pixel Eyes in-cell kapacitive touchscreens (in english).
Industrial LCD manufacturer KOE (Kaohsiung Opto Electronics) have announced an expansion of their range of LCD display modules with projected capacitive (PCap) and Pixel Eyes in-cell capacitive touchscreens. Screen-sizes range from 6.3-inch up to 12.3-inch.
KOE's bonded projected capacitive touchscreen line-up includes 6.3", 7.0", 8.0", 10.1", 10.4" and 12.3" display modules with resolutions ranging from 800 x 280 pixels up to 1920 x 1200 pixels. Pixel Eyes in-cell capacitive touchscreen technology features on the new 8.8-inch TX22D200VM0BVA (1280 x 720 pixels) and 10.2-inch TX26D208VM0AVA (1920 x 1080 pixels) display modules.
KOE's proprietary Pixel Eyes in-cell technology fully integrates projected capacitive touch panel functionality into the LCD cell. The Rx (receiver) function is incorporated into the shielding layer on the colour filter substrate, while the Tx (transmitter) function is incorporated into the common electrode on the TFT substrate. Pixel Eyes touch technology enables thinner and lighter display modules to be designed and manufactured.
The key features of KOE projected capacitive and Pixel Eyes in-cell touchscreen displays include:
- highly accurate and flexible touch interactions
- support for multiple touch points - up to 10
- remains fully functional under up to 8mm protective cover glass
- water and moisture resistance - touch function is maintained with wet fingers or gloves
- enables enhanced optical performance- optional optical bonded cover glass
KOE's PCap and Pixel Eyes touchscreen display modules are highly suitable for graphical user-interface applications which require a robust, reliable touch interface solution offering precise and flexible gesture interaction.
The use of optical bonding technology allows a variety of surface treatments such as anti-glare (AG), anti-reflective (AR), anti-fingerprint and scratch-resistant hard coatings to be used. Optical bonding can also significantly improve the optical performance of the display: a TFT display featuring an optically bonded cover glass and surface coating can reduce reflections to less than 0.2% by scattering and absorbing ambient light.
Benson Huang, marketing manager, KOE explains:
- As a leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial displays, KOE is pleased to be able to offer standard display modules featuring PCap and Pixel Eyes touch technology. Pixel Eyes is an automotive grade approved technology which ensures high levels of quality assurance and exemplary manufacturing standards are achieved. Additionally, long term product stability and longevity of supply is also ensured.
KOE is able to provide full-custom and semi-custom PCap touchscreen display module solutions, including unique cover glass designs, surface treatment and printing, and optical bonding requirements to meet the needs of individual applications and design projects.
Projected capacitive touchscreen technology is used in a multitude of human machine interfaces in electronic devices, medical equipment, smart meters, domestic appliances, in-vehicle displays and many more.