Cypress, SparkFun og Digi-Key samarbejder om IoT-udviklingsplatform
SparkFun og Cypress PSoC 6 Wireless Sensor Network IoT udviklingsplatform er tilgængelig gennem Digi-Key (in english).Cypress Semiconductor Corp., SparkFun and Digi-Key have collaborated to deliver a joint IoT development platform that allows makers and engineers of all kinds to prototype sensor-to-cloud solutions quickly and easily. To enable even more dynamic IoT development, SparkFun created an add-on shield that simplifies system designs with the Cypress PSoC 6 microcontroller (MCU), which is purpose-built for the IoT.
- Our partners’ commitment to simplifying and improving the prototyping process ensures that makers and engineers have the tools they need for IoT development. Designers can rely on the Pioneer IoT Add-on Shield and its full documentation and resources to quickly take their projects from ideation to implementation, says Glenn Samala, CEO at SparkFun Electronics.
Engineers can now incorporate multiple wireless connectivity options and the SparkFun Qwiic Sensor system while prototyping with the PSoC 6 MCU. The wireless sensor network offers the flexibility to use any sensor or any wireless protocol and is expandable, future-proof, and economical.
- The Pioneer IoT Add-On Shield gives designers a fun and fast way to prototype designs and take advantage of the ultra-low-power, flexible PSoC 6 MCU architecture, says Jim Davis, Marketing Director of the MCU Business Unit at Cypress.
- We’re pleased to continue our long-time partnership with Digi-Key and SparkFun to give you everything you need to prototype from sensor to cloud: quick access to hardware on digikey.com, full documentation and example projects, as well as videos and code on sparkfun.com to hit the ground running.
To allow designers to quickly get started with this platform, SparkFun and Cypress have put together a few example projects detailed in the Hookup Guide.
- SparkFun is a valuable Digi-Key partner that is committed to making embedded electronics more accessible to everyone, says David Stein, Vice President, Global Supply Management at Digi-Key.
- We are excited to work together with SparkFun and Cypress to make it easy to get started with PSoC 6, one of the lowest power, high-performance, flexible, and secure IoT solutions available today.
A Digi-Key interview with Cypress’ Michi Yoneda, Staff Product Marketing Engineer, about the PSoC 6 ecosystem is available.