element14 og Raspberry Pi afholder webinar om Compute Module 4
element14, et Avnet Community, afholder i samarbejde med Raspberry Pi den 8. februar et webinar med fokus på Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (in english).Del artiklen på
element14, an Avnet Community, has announced a collaborative webinar with Raspberry Pi, offering an insightful update on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. The webinar will be held Thursday, 8th February 2024, 5:00 CET.
Hosted by David Lee, Senior Sales Executive from Raspberry Pi Trading, and Phil Hutchinson from the element14 Community, the free webinar will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Road Map.
Attendees will have the opportunity to delve into key aspects of designing for the Compute Module and gain valuable insights into the product's longevity. The session encourages active participation, allowing attendees to pose questions and engage in discussions with the experts.
Key topics covered in the webinar:
- Supply of the Raspberry Pi CM4
- Longevity of the Raspberry Pi CM4
- Advantages of Designing with CM4
- The CM4 Roadmap Update
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 packs the power of the Raspberry Pi 4 into a compact form factor, ideal for deeply embedded applications. Featuring a quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, dual video output, and a diverse selection of interfaces, the CM4 is available in 32 variants. With options for varying RAM and eMMC Flash configurations, as well as choices with or without wireless connectivity, the Compute Module 4 caters to a wide range of embedded computing needs.
- We're excited to collaborate with Raspberry Pi for an exclusive webinar on the Compute Module 4, says Phil Hutchinson, Senior Specialist, Community Programs at element14 Community.
- Join us to explore the supply, longevity, and design advantages of the CM4. This event offers a unique opportunity to engage with industry experts and stay ahead in the ever-evolving landscape of embedded computing.
For more information and to register for the free webinar visit: https://community.element14.com/learn/events/c/e/1699