Hitliste med det mest populære tilbehør og add-ons til Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi moduler bruges i rigtig mange sammenhænge. Farnell element14 har præsenteret det seneste års mest populære accessories til hardwareplatformen (in english)Farnell element14 has named the top bestselling Raspberry Pi accessories from the last year that helped its community of makers, designers and engineers develop pioneering projects based on the extremely popular credit-card sized computer. These top Raspberry Pi accessories include cameras, displays and controllers that transform the way makers of all ages, levels and professions experience the endless possibilities of developing new technology projects with Raspberry Pi.
- The Raspberry Pi is one of the great building blocks for makers today and can be found in the modern day tool shed of just about every maker, designer and engineer, says Dianne Kibbey, Global Head of Community and Social Media for the element14 community.
- Our community is always eager to push the boundaries of design and innovation, and we’re proud to offer so many great Raspberry Pi accessories, and share the creative ideas and inspiration of their fellow community members’ projects, to help them do just that.
Here are the top Raspberry Pi accessories from Farnell element14, along with examples of innovative projects that element14 community members have created with them:
• Cameras: At just 25mm x 35mm x 9mm, the tiny size of the official Raspberry Pi camera modules from Farnell element14 provides flexibility for applications including low-light photography (NoIR Camera), drones, CCTV, school projects and more. element14 community members have used cameras with Raspberry Pi boards to create everything from a Raspberry Pi visual Theremin, an electronic musical instrument that can be played without physical contact, to a new security camera that is able to differentiate between a stranger in the yard and a car driving past a road.
• Display: The official Raspberry Pi 7” Touchscreen Display can be used to make Internet of Things (IoT) devices with a visual display. It enables a range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi to become touch enabled, making learning and programming easier than ever on the Raspberry Pi. With the Display, element14 community members have been able to build a connected picture frame, Pi alarm clocks, a plant health camera to keep an eye on favorite florae, and even a mobile media center.
• PiFace: PiFace Control & Display is a plug and play device that allows makers to use and control Raspberry Pi without a keyboard, mouse or monitor, saving space and power while still providing a simple, yet capable, interactive user interface. With PiFace, designers can detect the state of a switch, for example from a door sensor, a pressure pad or any number of other switch types. One element14 community member recently used the Pi Face to create a remote horse feeder system.
• Sense HAT: When the Sense HAT is added to the Raspberry Pi board, it enables makers and designers to control the same 'Astro Pi' hardware used in space. It has multiple integrated circuit based sensors that can be used for boundless projects, including those on the international space station. element14 community members have used Sense HAT to create numerous experiments, applications, and games. They’ve built everything from a working weather station to a thermal imaging system.
Premier Farnell group has sold more than 10 million since it was first launched. Premier Farnell designs and manufactures Raspberry Pi accessories that help makers get the most out of this easy-to-use board, while the element14 community further supports the ecosystem by providing users with ideas and inspiration for getting the most of the technology.