Komplet UL 217 verificeret røgdetektor referencedesign
Analog Devices præsenterer UL 217 testet og verificeret røgdetektor referencedesign inklusiv algoritmer og alle tilknyttede designinformationer (in english).Analog Devices (ADI) has introduced a reference design and algorithm that enables small form factor, low power, smoke detector designs to be rapidly prototyped and brought to market faster at a reduced cost.
The new CN0537 reduces design risk and has been tested and verified to pass the UL 217 Standard for Smoke Alarms, 8th edition. The reference design uses Analog Devices’ ADPD188BI high performance optical sensor core combined with precision smoke chamber for reduced nuisance alarms.
Key-features for the CN0537 reference design includes:
- UL 217 8th edition tested and verified smoke and fire algorithm.
- Data package for algorithm development including more than 1,000 smoke datasets taken at UL-217 certified facilities.
- Software providing data pre-processing, initialisation, calibration and environmental compensation source code.
- Arduino form factor smoke detector reference design for rapid prototyping and development.
- Low power hardware design and low computational algorithm extending battery life and reducing battery size and cost.- Software providing data pre-processing, initialisation, calibration and environmental compensation source code.
It is possible to download circuit note, order algorithm, UL-217 certified datasets, source code and watch a information video here.