Seminar om den seneste udvikling omkring Raspberry Pi
element14 afholder webinars, hvor der fokuseres på de seneste nyudviklinger omkring Raspberry Pi platformen - herunder mulighederne med den nye RP2040 microcontroller (in english).
element14, an Avnet Community, is showcasing the latest offerings from Raspberry Pi with a series of educational webinars. The upcoming webinar is on September 29 and will cover the more in-depth applications of the new RP2040 from Raspberry Pi’s own Principal Software Engineer.
The first webinar in the series was featured in August and offered an introduction to the RP2040 microcontroller chip and its applications. Those who are interested can view a recording of the first webinar On Demand.
- Raspberry Pi products are by far some of our most popular offerings, says Dianne Kibbey, Global Head of Community and Social Media for the element14 Community.
- We’re thrilled to be partnering with Raspberry Pi to provide the latest insights on their new products to our community and anyone interested in learning about this topic.”
The upcoming webinar, The RP2040 and More In-Depth Uses with Principal Software Engineer, will take place on Thursday, 29 September, at 4 pm.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller
- Technical exploration of features and functions
- Designing the RP2040 microcontroller in your application
- Next steps for replacing / updating / new designs of your application
- Software options
This webinar is intended for design engineers and people with an interest in using the Raspberry Pi RP2040 within their designs and specifically more software-aligned questions. Following the presentation, attendees will have a chance to ask questions to Raspberry Pi’s Principal Software Engineer, James Hudges.
For those who are unable to attend the webinar, there will be a recording available after to view On Demand. Following the presentation, there will be a short quiz to test your knowledge. Complete the quiz and watch the presentation either live or On Demand to earn a certificate of achievement.
To learn more and to register for the upcoming webinar visit
To watch the recording of the latest Raspberry Pi webinar, please visit https://community.element14.com/learn/events/c/e/1622