Single board computer forvandler Raspberry Pi applikation til industriel løsning
Texim tilbyder nu Novasom Industries M7+ familie af industrielle single-board computere, der er software- og hardwarekompatible med Raspberry Pi 3 boards og den eksisterende serie af M7 boards.The new M7Plus (M7+) single-board computer (SBC) from Novasom Industries is soft- and hardware compatible with any SBC's in the excisting M7 familie and Raspberry Pi 3 boards.
Based on the Rockchip RK3328 with 4xA53 processor cores and a strong graphics engine the M7+ can drive 4K UHD displays, comes with USB 3.0/2.0 and supports Linux and Android. Next to the full size HDMI connector the M7+ also provides the HDMI on a FCC connector.
Thanks to the RASPMOOD approach the M7+ can turn your Pi3 application into a fully functional industrial solution on the M7+. The M7+ series comes with a full Raspbian pre-loaded to the SBC making it completely SW compatible with Pi3. It also supports several other Linux distributions as well as Android. The M7+ comes with up to 5 years total warranty and 10 years longevity, and it is fully certified.
Several development tools are available to help with the design of your application. These tools provide everything required out of the box to start you M7+ solution on day one.
Key-features for the M7+ includes:
• Complete SBC with immediate bootstrap
• Rockchip RK3328 based
• Embedded UPS manager with battery and redundant power input
• Drives Ultra HD displays, PCAP on connector, Strong backlight driver
• 12V input or micro USB powered, 2.5W active power consumption
• 10/100 Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11a/b/g/n
• 1x USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB2.0OTG
• 10-pin header with USB2.0 OTG and USB3.0 replica
• Bluetooth 4.1, BLE
• HD audio
• microSD and/or up to 256GByte eMMC
• GPIO: 40-pin header, unpopulated
• RS 485 with dedicated connector
• Camera parallel, Linux and Android support
• Extension boards available for additional functionality
• Extended temperature range compared to Raspberry Pi.
Applications includes HMI, Internet of Things (IoT), healthcare, 'domotics', industrial automation, vending machines, digital signage etc.
Texim Europe B.V.
Telephone: +45 8820 2632