Accelerator-kort baseret på Speedster7t FPGA'er
Achronix og BittWare lancerer det såkaldte VectorPath accelerator-kort, der er bygget op omkring Achronix's nye Speedster7t FPGA'er (in english).Achronix Semiconductor, a leader in FPGA-based data accelerator devices and high-performance eFPGA IP, and BittWare, a Molex Company, a leading supplier of enterprise-class FPGA accelerator products, today announced a new class of FPGA accelerator card targeting high-performance compute and data acceleration applications.
The VectorPath S7t-VG6 accelerator card features the 7nm Speedster7t AC7t1500 FPGA and offers the industry's highest performance interfaces available on a PCIe FPGA accelerator card. The card includes 1x400GbE and 2x100GbE ports and 8 banks of GDDR6 memory with aggregate bandwidth of 4 Tbps making it ideal for high-bandwidth data acceleration applications.
VectorPath S7t-VG6 accelerator card capabilities
The VectorPath accelerator card was designed for high-performance and high-bandwidth data applications and features the following hardware capabilities:
• 400GbE QSFP-DD and 100GbE QSFP56 interfaces
• 8 banks of GDDR6 memory delivering 4 Tbps aggregate bandwidth
• 1 bank of DDR4 running at 2666MHz with ECC
• PCIe compliance and certification
• 20 Tbps two-dimensional network-on-chip (NoC) inside the Speedster7t FPGA
• 692K 6-input LUTs
• 40K Int8 MACs that deliver >80 TOps
• OCuLink – 4-lane PCIe Gen 4 connector for connecting expansion cards
The VectorPath accelerator card includes a full suite of Achronix's ACE development tools along with BittWare's board management controller and developer toolkit which includes the API, PCIe drivers, diagnostic self-test and application example designs to enable a rapid out-of-the-box experience.
Designed for prototyping as well as high-volume production applications, the VectorPath S7t-VG6 accelerator card provides designers the ability to process massive amounts of data not possible with previous generations of FPGAs.
- The VectorPath accelerator card provides a platform to rapidly develop AI/ML, networking and data acceleration applications using the new Speedster7t FPGA, says Robert Blake, president and CEO of Achronix Semiconductor.
- We are thrilled to have partnered with BittWare, the market leader in FPGA-based PCIe cards. Their deep expertise in design, manufacturing and support of FPGA-based PCIe cards and solutions gives our customers a world class platform to accelerate their development and deployment of an exciting new range of computational tasks.
- BittWare has a long history of successfully developing and designing leading-edge technologies for high-performance applications, adds Jeff Milrod, president of BittWare.
- The partnership with Achronix leverages the strengths of BittWare and Achronix jointly so customers will have a tremendous out of the box experience and use the cutting-edge capabilities of the Speedster7t FPGA.
Announced earlier this year, the Speedster7t FPGA family delivers new levels of performance with adaptability for high-bandwidth data acceleration applications. It features a revolutionary 2D network-on-chip (NoC) with greater than 20 Tbps bandwidth capacity for moving data from the high-speed interfaces to and across the FPGA fabric.
The 2D NoC alleviates data bottlenecks with 256-bit, unidirectional buses in each direction for a total of 512 Gbps for each NoC row and column. The primary interface for the NoC is industry-standard AXI channels. Initial software support for the Speedster7t AC7t1500 is available today in the ACE 8.0 design software.