element14 community er vært for 'virtuelt panel' og webinar om AMD FPGA'er
element14 community afholder den 8. marts og 5. april to 'virtuel panel' og webinar arrangementer, hvor der bl.a. bliver fokuseret på henholdsvis generel industriel embedded computing samt brugen af AMD 7 Series FPGA'er og SoCs (in english).Del artiklen på
element14, an Avnet Community, in partnership with industry leader, AMD, has announced two upcoming virtual events scheduled in March and April. The first event is a virtual panel, which will delve into the latest design trends in industrial embedded computing and feature the innovative ZUBoard 1CG development board. The second event, a webinar, will explore the selection process for choosing the right 7 Series FPGA or SoC for your new designs.
- We're excited to partner with AMD for these two events, which offer a unique opportunity for electronics and design engineers to learn about the latest trends in FPGA and SoC design and explore the possibilities of industrial embedded computing, says Dianne Kibbey, Global Head of Community and Social Media for element14.
- We're committed to providing our members with the resources and expertise they need to stay at the forefront of their field, and we're looking forward to a great turnout for both events.
The first event: Enabling Intelligence: Design Trends in Industrial Embedded Computing – 8 March 2023, 11:00am to 12:00pm Central Time / 5:00pm to 6:00pm GMT
This panel discussion of experts from Avnet, AMD, and Samtec will discuss Design Trends for Industrial Embedded Computing using the new ZUBoard 1CG development board from Avnet as an example. The virtual event will also highlight what Avnet, AMD, and Samtec will be showcasing at Embedded World 2023.
Key topics to be discussed are:
- Design trends (e.g. intelligence at the edge)
- Devices and tools that enable development
- The ZUBoard 1CG and how it can be a great starting point for industrial embedded computing
- What makes the AMD Zynq UltraScale+ 1CG MPSoC device ideal for embedded computing
- Expanding capabilities of a development board
- High speed connectivity
-Diversity of connectivity
The second event:
AMD Xilinx 7 Series FPGAs and SoCs Live On (Win a Cora-Z7 Board) - 5 April 2023, 11:00am to 12:00pm Central Time / 5:00pm to 6:00pm GMT
AMD recently announced that all 7 Series FPGAs and SoCs would have their lifecycle extended through at least 2035. As a result, this webinar will show where 7 Series provides the most optimal value and performance in your designs, contrasting this with some of the newer families like Artix UltraScale+ and Zynq UltraScale+.
Key topics include:
- Learn the details about the 2035 7 Series Extension
- Explore the differences between families and choose 7 Series device for your new design
- Check out available resources, like Webpages, Dev Boards and Trainings
- Answer a survey and for a chance to win one of five Digilent Cora-Z7 Boards!
To register and learn more about the virtual events visit: