Farnell udvider med stort program af elektronik og elektriske produkter
Farnell udbygger programmet med omkring 20.000 nye produkter, der rækker fra computertilbehør, AV-udstyr, kontorudstyr til værktøjer og belysningsprodukter (in english).
Farnell has added 20,000 new electronic and electrical products to its portfolio. The new range meets the needs of a wide variety of customers and includes computer accessories and office equipment, power supplies, audio visual equipment including webcams, memory cards, tools, lighting and more from major brands such as Western Digital, Sandisk, Startech, Bosch, amongst others.
This addition significantly broadens Farnell customers’ access to a diverse product portfolio of electronic and electrical technologies, increasingly in demand as people continue to work from home across Europe.
New products now available on short lead times from Farnell include:
- The TRINO HD VIDEO WEBCAM from TRUST, astylish 720p HD plug and play webcam with convenient built-in microphone and photo button. The 8-megapixel sensor makes it ideal for video chats and use with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype and YouTube.
- The 7-port industrial USB 3.0 Hub by Startech adds seven external USB 3.0 ports to a computer. Suitable for installation on DIN rails or panels, the industrial hub offers ESD and voltage surge protection for use in harsh industrial environments and supports speeds of up to 5Gbps.
- Flash Memory SDHC Card with 8GB capacity by Integral, a premium SDHC card in Integral’s Ultima Pro range. Its super-fast transfer speeds make it ideal for use in camcorders and digital cameras to record 1080p Full-HD video and RAW images.
- Safety Lockout Padlock by Master Lock: A lightweight thermoplastic safety padlock designed for lockout/tagout applications. Features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure it is not left unlocked. Durable, lightweight and resistant to high temperatures, chemicals and corrosive environments.
Simon Meadmore, Global Head of IP&E at Farnell explains:
- We are delighted to be adding these new products to our range to enhance the service we provide to our customers. Customers in Europe can now benefit from a broader range of products from well-known leading suppliers of audio, hand tools and much more. With the continued growth of working from home, our comprehensive range of office equipment and accessories, such as webcams and memory cards, means that customers can continue to come to Farnell as one source for all their needs.”
This enhanced range is available from Farnell in EMEA.