element14 og BeagleBoard.org samarbejder om RISC-V seminarer
element14 Community og BeagleBoard.org afholder to seminarer, der vil give deltagerne en eksklusiv indblik i RISC-V med afsæt i bl.a. det nyintroducerede BeagleV-Fire board (in english).Del artiklen på
element14, an Avnet Community, recently announced a collaboration with Jason Kridner, founder and president of the board at BeagleBoard.org, to present a series of informative webinars centered around the world of RISC-V architecture.
This free webinar series will offer attendees a unique opportunity to gain insights into the possibilities of working with RISC-V architecture and how to use the RISC-V and BeagleBoard.org products in your own projects.
BeagleBoard.org and RISC-V Architecture (16 November 2023 – 16:00 UK Time)
Jason Kridner, founder and president of the board at BeagleBoard.org explores using RISC-V architecture in a new product. Learn about the BeableBoard.org foundation’s adventures in bringing a new RISC-V board to market.
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to the BeagleBoard product line
- Introduce the RISC-V extended product line.
- Working with RISC-V in a Product.
- How do you start designing an SBC with a RISC-V Architecture
- Jason’s stories of working with RISC-V in a product.
- Future developments and possibilities
- An interactive Q&A session
Creating your own RISC-V Project with BeagleBoard.org (30 November 2023 – 16:00 UK Time)
Join Jason Kridner, founder and president of the board at BeagleBoard.org after the launch of their new RISC-V board, the BeagleV®-Fire. Learn how you can use RISC-V and BeagleBoard.org products in your own projects.
- Introduction to the BeagleBoard.org product line
- Why build a project using RISC-V Architecture
- What are the starting blocks for a RISC-V based Project
- Jason’s Stories about working with RISC-V Architecture
- Further reading and valuable resources
- Q&A session
- These webinars serve as a unique opportunity for electronics enthusiasts, engineers, and innovators to engage directly with Jason Kridner, a pioneer in the field of embedded systems and RISC-V architecture, says Phil Hutchinson, Senior Programs Manager at element14 Community.
- Attendees will gain valuable insights into the challenges and rewards of working with RISC-V, and they’ll have the chance to ask questions and seek advice from an industry expert.
For more information about these webinars and to register: