Gratis integreret udviklingsplatform til RISC-V baserede systemchips
Andes Technology, der er blandt stifterne af RISC-V Foundation, har annonceret gratis download af et integreret udviklingsmiljø (IDE), der kan accelerere udviklingen af software til RISC-V baserede systemchips (in english).Andes Technology Corporation, a founding member of the RISC-V Foundation and the leading supplier of 32/64-bit embedded CPU cores with solutions serving in excess of 3.5-billion SoCs covering a wide range of applications, today announced the free download of its AndeSight Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to accelerate software development for RISC-V based SoC.
AndeSight IDE is a professional IDE based on Eclipse with many useful Andes add-on features, developed and widely used over the past 13 years, which provides an efficient way to develop embedded applications for RISC-V based SoC.
In an era of ever-changing embedded products, to pursue an easy, flexible design environment and to save efforts of hardware designers and software programmers, AndeSight integrates all environments for hardware and software from simulators, FPGA, to final SoCs to provide a complete software development solution. Empowered by AndeSight, RISC-V developers can run benchmarks and evaluate algorithm performance easily using a near-cycle accurate simulator.
Based on Eclipse, AndeSight has many additional user-friendly features to help reduce development time. These include the following:
• Meta linker script editor
• Flash in-system-programming
• Virtual hosting
• Meta-file-based bit-field viewer for SoC registers
• Script-based RTOS awareness debugging
• Break and display on exceptions
• Function profiling
• Code coverage
• Function code size
• Stack size analysis
AndeSight also comes with a highly optimized compiler to deliver best-in-class performance and code density.
- Based on the successful experience in helping customers achieve cumulative shipments of more than 3.5 billion SoCs, AndeSight provides a professional embedded software development environment for RISC-V CPUs with its comprehensive and handy features, says Dr. Charlie Su, CTO and Senior VP of Andes Technology.
- With powerful AndeSight support, the software developers of RISC-V based SoC can deliver high-quality code with ease and speed their time-to-market.
AndeSight for Andes RISC-V cores, N25/N25F, NX25/NX25F, A25 and AX25, is available for free download now. The free download version is a full-featured AndeSight with a three-month time limit. To explore AndeSight's rich features, please visit AndeSight introduction page at http://www.andestech.com/product-andeSight.php?cls=7 and download page at http://www.andestech.com/surpport.php?id=4 for more details.