Digi-Key kan nu levere unik desktop PCB-fræse/boremaskine
Digi-Key har indgået eksklusiv globalt dækkende distributionsaftale med Bantam Tools omkring firmaets unikke desktop PCB-fræse/boremaskine til bl.a. hurtig PCB-prototyping og proof-of-concept (in english).The Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine is now available globally through Digi-Key Electronics as the result of a new exclusive distribution agreement between the two companies. The Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine delivers professional reliability and precision at an affordable price.
Milling directly from Gerber files, the Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine effortlessly handles double-sided PCBs with 6 mil trace and space. The machine enables quick iteration of prototypes in-house and eliminates the wait for deliveries from PCB fab houses.
- Bantam Tools is always looking for ways to better serve the engineers who rely on the Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine to prototype electronics, says Danielle Applestone, CEO at Bantam Tools.
- This partnership with Digi-Key is the perfect way to further accelerate their product development. Now they can prototype electronics on their desktop and have all the components they need at their doorstep, anywhere in the world.
Bre Pettis, wwner at Bantam Tools adds:
- I can't wait to see what Digi-Key customers do with the precision and reliability of the Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine.
The machine is ideally suited for applications such as rapid prototyping PCBs, proof-of-concept designs, quick iteration of electrical and mechanical components, and custom heatsink development.
- We're excited to partner with Bantam Tools and offer something as unique as the Desktop PCB Milling Machine to our customers worldwide that will significantly reduce their design time, says David Stein, Vice President, Global Supply Management at Digi-Key.
- Bantam Tools' tight integration with design software allows users to quickly find and fix design errors and get projects done ahead of schedule and on-budget; empowering their need for quicker time to market.
More information here