Gate drivere til avancerede 48V batterisystemer
Allegro MicroSystems lancerer ny serie af automotive gate drivere til 48V batterisystemer i bl.a. elektriske køretøjer (in english).Allegro MicroSystems has introduced the industry’s largest portfolio of 80V motor drivers for advanced 48V automotive systems. Allegro’s 48V products effectively address the critical need for flexible and reliable solutions in electric vehicles. Drawing on decades of experience, Allegro’s new suite of fully integrated gate drivers offer optimised architecture and performance directly impacting vehicle weight, battery/fuel efficiency, and driver safety.
With the robust design and performance customers have come to expect, Allegro’s new gate drivers are prepared to suit any load configuration from half bridge with independent high-side and low-side outputs to three-phase brushless DC (BLDC) control. Developed on a high-voltage process node for 48V systems, these devices offer world-class ASIL diagnostics and diagnostic verification enabled with a fully compliant ISO 26262 process.
The new devices include:
- AMT49100 & AMT49101: 80V safety three-phase gate drivers for electric power steering (EPS) and other safety-critical systems
- AMT49502: 80V safety half-bridge gate driver with actuators and solid-state relays
- A89503: 80V safety half-bridge gate driver with independent high-side and low-side output loads for floating loads, such as seat heaters and catalytic heaters
- A89500: 100V high-power half-bridge gate driver in ultra-compact DFN package for distributed systems, 48V power inverters, golf carts, and e-bikes
Offered in ultra-small packages, these devices are designed to meet the rigorous demands of the automotive market by increasing functionality while decreasing PCB footprint.
Optimised solutions for 48V applications
Allegro’s full solution 48V gate drivers are reliable, robust, and offer optimal flexibility. Augmented based on application, these devices offer multiple topologies and can support various loads (up to 10 kW) from catalytic heaters and actuators to EPS and braking applications.
- The advantages for 48V are clear, says Steve Lutz, Product Line Director at Allegro.
- Engineers can now increase efficiency, reduce weight and design size, and achieve a more accurate and higher performance driver experience. As the electric vehicle (EV) market is rapidly expanding, so too is our portfolio of 48V products. Our innovative solutions integrate the right features for the right application- all while being one of the safest and smallest offerings on the market.