Farnell element14 udbygger programmet af 3D-printere
Farnell element14 kan nu levere programmet af 3D-printere fra firmaet MakerGear (in english).Farnell element14 has added the MakerGear family of 3D printers to its range of 3D printing products, MakerGear is a technology and market leader in 3D printing systems supplying printers designed to speed the prototyping and production of end-use components and equipment.
- MakerGear printers are designed, engineered, manufactured, and inspected to standards that ensure optimal performance for professionals and innovators. The range of these printers makes them suitable for a wide range of customers - from hobbyists and DIY enthusiast's right through to customers printing components for industrial applications, research and education, says James McGregor, Global Head of Test & Measurement for Premier Farnell and Farnell element14.
Farnell element14 will stock the single-head MakerGear M3-SE and the independent dual-head MakerGear M3-ID. Both printers provide industrial-grade precision and reliability for the prototyping and production of finished components. Simplify3D software included as standard on the M3-ID and is available as an optional upgrade on the M3-SE.
Both the MakerGear M3-ID and the M3-SE are compact enough to sit on a desk and provides top-grade performance at a low cost per part. It offers material capabilities ranging from ABS and nylon to polycarbonate and polypropylene, and features a touch probe to ensure a seamless, plug-and-play printing experience for both high-volume print jobs and low-volume, high-mix environments.
Key features of the MakerGear M3-ID include:
• Independent dual extruders: Faster, more reliable multi-material - using both extruders simultaneously, the M3-ID offers twice the production capacity of fixed-head dual extrusion systems for single-material print jobs.
• Print with unlimited complexity: The ability to combine flexible and rigid materials in to a single part to achieve the desired mechanical, thermal and chemical properties, creating 3D objects with incredible precision.
Both the MakerGear M3-ID and single head M3-SE offer:
• Wifi connectivity with remote control and monitoring capabilities
• True-Leveling and Auto-levelling using a Touch Probe to maintain its level throughout heavy usage and generating a 9-point mesh of the print surface before each print to compensate for unavoidable variations from perfect flatness.
• An onboard computer with more than 10 Gbyte of storage
• OctoPrint for MakerGear control interface with access to features such as one-click file preparation and direct design-to-print integrations,
• Compatibility with a wide range of operating systems, devices, and browsers, including Windows/Mac/Linux, iOS/Android and Chrome/Firefox/Safari.
MakerGear printers will be displayed on the Farnell element14 stand at electronica 2018 in Munich, Germany, 13-16 November, Hall C5 Stand 101. Visitors to the stand can follow the design journey from research and design through to production and maintenance, with the support of demonstrations of the latest technologies available for embedded applications, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and 3D printing.