Weller præsenterer nyt program af loddetråd
Det nye forbedrede program af WSW loddetråd fra Weller er udviklet med sigte på at forbedre kvaliteten af både håndlodninger og robot-baserede lodninger (in english).Weller Tools, a marked-leader in hand soldering solutions has launched 30 new Weller WSW solder wires, Designed to enhance the quality of all hand and robotic soldering jobs, the Weller WSW solder wires increase productivity while reducing operating costs.
With a guaranteed 100% continuous flux core, combined with pure first metal melting, WSW enable long-term, highly durable solder joints without cracking, even on difficult surfaces, according to the company.
WSW solder wires optimize the performance of the soldering process by reducing tip consumption, ensuring a low total cost of ownership by decreasing labor time and resources. The reduce splash feature increases direct user safety while keeping the workbench clean.
The WSW solder wire platform is available in a range of reel sizes: 100g, 250g and 500g. As best-in-class professional solder wire the WSW portfolio meets both the requirements of R&D engineers, rework technicians, soldering technicians as well as of general, professional and arts & crafts hobbyists and DIYers.
The obvious addition is the Weller SD 1000 solder wire dispenser for solder wire spools up to 1 kg. Its heavy base plate provides perfect stability. The dispenser is suitable for different solder wire diameters and enables quick solder wire feeding.
For more working space and a well-organized soldering workstation with different wire diameters, the optional ABW 2 attachment kit can be easily mounted for using additional solder wire coils.
Weller WSW is comprised of six products ranges:
• WSW SAC M1 provides very fast wetting, even on difficult surfaces and is applicable on dirty and oxidized materials. The no-clean universal wire is capable of high soldering temperatures and features excellent melting characteristics for various applications.
• WSW SAC L0 is 100% halogen-free with good wetting and melting characteristics and can handle high soldering temperatures. It also is a no-clean flux.
• WSW SC L0 is another no-clean flux, 100% halogen-free wire with good wetting and melting characteristics. It also is a silver-free alloy, making it cost-effective.
• WSW SC M1 cost-effectively provides very fast wetting even on difficult surfaces. It is applicable on dirty and oxidized materials, features excellent melting characteristics, and can handle high soldering temperatures. It is a no-clean flux as well as a silver-free alloy.
• WSW SnPb lead solder wire provides superior performance for soldering aluminum and stainless steel surfaces. It also can be used under low processing temperatures, is a no-clean flux, and provides excellent wetting and melting characteristics as well as shiny solder joints (perfect optics).
WSW SCN M1 features very fast wetting, even on difficult surfaces, and is applicable on dirty and oxidized materials. High solder temperatures are possible and it provides excellent melting characteristics cost-effectively. It delivers shiny solder joints with perfect optics and is a no-clean flux as well as a silver-free alloy.
WSW exceeds the industry standards and reduces tip soldering use up to 70 percent with fewer soldering splashes, uniform melting behavior, best quality and no material contaminations. The platform is ideal for fast tip wetting, resulting in perfect solder joints, an optimized production process, clean workspaces and user safety. Available for a range of applications across manufacturing and retail, WSW delivers maximum flexibility.