Farnell kan nu levere Panasonic's partikel lasersensorer
Panasonics innovative optiske partikel-sensorer, som tilbydes gennem Farnell, kan detektere partikel-størrelser helt ned til 0,3um (in english).
Farnell has increased its range of high-quality sensor products with the introduction of the SN-GCJA5, a new particulate matter (PM) laser sensor from Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH.
Designed in response to the increasing worldwide concern for indoor air quality, the SN-GCJA5 is an ideal solution for air quality monitoring, air conditioners, building automation, smart homes, HVAC, air purifiers, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, test and measurement and environmental monitoring applications.
The SN-GCJA5 Laser Type PM Sensor features an innovative optical sensor assembly to provide reliable operation over a long lifetime while accurately detecting particles as small as 0.3um. Cutting-edge laser scattering technology enables the sensor to provide a fast response when detecting smoke, environmental dust and other unwanted dangerous pollutants.
With dimensions of just 37x37x12mm, the SN-GCJA5 can be easily integrated into a wide range of air quality monitoring devices. It offers uncomplicated I2C and UART (TTL) connectivity and surpasses conventional LED-based concepts in many areas.
Key features of the Panasonic SN-GCJA5 Laser Type PM Sensor include:
- High precision laser sensor that detects ultra-fine floating particles such as PM2.5, PM10 and PM1 in the air
- Laser diode for high accuracy, sensitivity and quick response
- Auto calibration function
- Optimised air pathway structure that minimises dust accumulation making it possible to avoid 'tracking' for electrical safety
- Onboard microcomputer which analyses the wave profile and outputs a converted mass-density (ug/m3) through I2C and UART interface
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and specialises in the development of automotive and industrial products. The company’s diverse portfolio includes electronic components, devices and modules through to complete solutions and production equipment for manufacturing lines across a broad range of industries.
The Panasonic SN-GCJA5 PM Sensor is available from Farnell in EMEA.