Farnell tilbyder op til 30 procent studierabat på instrumenter og værktøjer
Farnell understøtter undervisning, universiteter og ikke-profit forskningscentre med et rabatprogram på instrumenter og værktøjer.Farnell has further enhanced its discount scheme for educational and research establishments, helping them maintain and improve their labs whilst managing their budgets. Up to 30% discounts are available from a growing supplier range which includes Tektronix, Keithley, Keysight Technologies, Fluke, Fluke Networks, Flir Systems, Aim TTi, Rohde & Schwarz, BK Precision, Sefram, Klein Tools, Pace and Weller.
Teaching facilities need to have the most up-to-date equipment to provide high-quality education and to enable students to progress seamlessly into the worlds of work and research. The discounts offered by Farnell can help provide this equipment to attract new students and support existing ones, even as educational and research establishments face budget pressures.
Free access to online resources, data sheets, applications notes, videos and webinars are available to all customers on Farnell’s website. Virtual and live demonstrations are available on many of the products, and orders under the educational scheme are available for same day despatch.
The Farnell educational discount scheme includes the following bestselling products which have been developed for education:
- Keithley 2450 Source Meter/Unit, 2400 Series: This 20W current and voltage source can simultaneously measure current, voltage and resistance with high speed and accuracy and offers a smart alternative to separate power supplies and DMMs. It can operate as a sensitive, electronic load to discharge a battery and execute test scripts to monitor battery drain and other test sequences.
- Keysight EDUX1002A - Digital Oscilloscope: The InfiniiVision 1000X-series 50MHz, 2+1 channel oscilloscope provides 50 MHz, one GSPS, 100 kpts, and seven ns data capture. This EDU model is especially good for students and beginners as it has been specifically engineered to provide quality, industry-proven technology and has educator resources included as standard.
- Tektronix TBS1072B-EDU Digital Oscilloscope: This 70Mhz 2 channel oscilloscope is specifically designed to meet the needs of today’s schools and universities, and includes an innovative new Courseware system, a 7-inch WVGA TFT colour display, up to 2GS/s sampling rate and dual channel frequency counters. With a 5 year standard warranty included, the TBS1072B-EDU is the industry’s best-value entry level oscilloscope for educational activities.
- Weller WE1010 Soldering Station Education Kit 230V: This kit includes everything required for successful soldering including power unit, WEP70 solder iron, PH70 safety rest, shear cutter and more. The WE1010 Soldering Station Kit 230V is designed with students in mind; the kit offers improved safety features as well as ergonomic handle and toolless tip change on the solder iron, and users benefit further from features such as standby mode and auto setback to save energy as well as password protection to preserve settings.
Many of the supplier discounts for education are available only from Farnell, which offers a wide range of suppliers and the most comprehensive range of discounts. In addition to the test equipment and tools covered by the programme, customers can buy test leads, test probes, test connectors and access local support from Farnell’s customer service centres which provide 24/5 technical support and calibration services.
James McGregor, Global Head of Test and Tools for Farnell says:
- We hope that our education discount programme can support education establishments at a time when budgets are tighter than ever. This programme provides significant discounts on outstanding products all year round and will ensure labs are equipped with the most up to date equipment even on the tightest budgets.