Komplet USB-baseret måleplatform strømliner designprocessen
Keysight Technologies lancerer ny USB måleplatform, der forøger effektiviteten i forbindelse med design, test og analyse af elektroniksystemer (in english).Keysight Technologies has announced a new measurement platform that ensures consistent, repeatable results across all phases of design. The new Keysight Streamline Series is comprised of compact USB instruments: vector network analyzers (VNAs), oscilloscopes and an arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) that leverage trusted Keysight technologies, measurement algorithms, and application software.
- The Keysight Streamline Series platform enables organizations to address the ever-increasing pressure to stay productive, optimize resources and meet tight deadlines in creating new electronic devices, explains Dave Cipriani, vice president and general manager of Keysight’s oscilloscope business.
- Customers can now move confidently across every stage of their product lifecycle by leveraging accurate, repeatable results from whichever form factor they need: compact USB, modular, or benchtop.
Controlled via PC through a USB connection, Keysight’s new instruments help customers save space on the test bench and are easily shared among members of a development team. The small rack size makes them ideal for manual or semi-automated testing in design-validation and light-manufacturing applications.
Keysight Streamline Series platform is available in three models:
• The P937xA models are compact two-port VNAs with frequency coverage up to 26.5 GHz. All are designed to excel in the testing of passive devices such as antennas, filters and duplexers. Running on a host PC, the context-sensitive user interface is identical to that of Keysight’s latest benchtop VNAs.
• The P924xA high-performance oscilloscopes provide full measurement functionality along with advanced triggering, rapid waveform updates, and popular features such as zone triggering. With the Keysight InfiniiVision interface running on the user’s PC, the look and feel is consistent with familiar benchtop oscilloscopes.
• Using Keysight-exclusive Trueform waveform generation, the P9336A three-channel AWG provides 16-bit resolution with maximum analysis bandwidth of 540 MHz and maximum onboard memory of 4 GB. Applications range from general-purpose testing to complex I/Q signal generation for characterization of transceivers and modulators. To simplify signal creation, the USB AWG is compatible with Keysight Signal Studio software.