electronica 2018: Rutronik fokuserer på designprojekter og applikationseksempler
Rutroniks salgsorganisation Rutronik24 vil på den kommende electronica 2018-udstilling demonstrere en række designprojekter og applikationseksempler (in english).
At elecronica 2018 from held tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16, 2018, in Munich, the trade fair appearance of the sales organization Rutronik24 will focus on specific design projects and application examples. Visitors will be able to experience product demos by Rutronik and manufacturers from the company's portfolio in the four vertical segments AUTOMOTIVE , EMBEDDED , POWER , and SMART at more than a dozen counters in Hall C4, Booth 434.
- As the industry's leading trade show, electronica is the perfect opportunity for us to showcase the company to trade visitors, says Andrea Bissinger, Sales Manager at Rutronik24 Germany.
The product demos will demonstrate specific application examples for future topics such as predictive maintenance, robotics, and battery management. FAEs will be available at the booth to advise customers and explain the exhibited projects in more detail. Just like the demos, Rutronik24's trade fair appearance will also be futuristic. Deliberately leaving open what this means in concrete terms.
- We want to surprise the trade visitors with an eye-catching appearance and present Rutronik24 as a sales organization that is also receptive to unconventional projects, says Andrea Bissinger.
Application examples from the four vertical segments AUTOMOTIVE , EMBEDDED , POWER , and SMART await trade visitors at the booth. According to Bissinger, preparations are almost complete, 'but we can't rule out the possibility of a few isolated changes'.
• High-voltage heater from Webasto
• AC charging station from Webasto
• Laser demo by Osram
• Connectors for automotive use from Molex
• Artificial intelligence demo by Intel
• Security demo by Swissbit
• Industrial TFTs from URT
• Passive matrix OLEDs from Raystar
• efusG1C demo by F&S
• Standard capacitors vs. polymer hybrid capacitors: demo by Panasonic
• Robotics demo by Infineon
• Spin motor control from ST
• Battery management system demo by Rutronik in cooperation with several manufacturers
• Rotary switch solutions from Infineon, Melexis, and TDK Micronas
• Predictive maintenance technologies from multiple manufacturers
• Sensor-to-cloud demo by Telit, Intel, and Tianma
• Security solutions for industrial automation