Farnell indgår global distributionssamarbejde med Analog Devices
Analog Devices’ produkter inden for bl.a. mixed signal og power management er nu tilgængelig med hurtig levering fra Farnell (in english).
Farnell has strengthened its semiconductor portfolio with the signing of a new global distribution agreement with Analog Devices.
Farnell will offer fast delivery on the Analog Devices portfolio, including the latest new-to-market products. The increased range will benefit design engineers creating new solutions for the aerospace and defence, automotive, communications, consumer, datacentres, energy, industrial automation, instrumentation and digital healthcare markets.
The broad portfolio of high-performance analogue, mixed-signal and digital signal processing integrated circuits by Analog Devices is suitable for many types of electronic equipment used in 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), cyber security, radar systems and RF solutions, as well as sensor interfaces and precision technology applications.
Farnell is adding inventory from Analog Devices to enhance the following product categories:
- Mixed signal: Amplifiers, ADC and DAC converters, analogue switches, comparators and analogue functions
- Power management: Battery management, DC/DC converters, voltage regulators, LDO, LED drivers, controllers, and power management integrated circuits (PMICs)
- Interface: Transceivers, receivers, interface, drivers and special function products
- Radio frequency (RF): RF amplifiers and modules
- Sensors: Temperature and optical sensors
- Embedded: Microcontrollers and digital signal processors
Analog Devices is known in the market for quality and reliability of its products that also offer differentiated performance and features. Combined with Farnell’s digital marketing reach and best-in-class ecommerce platform, the partnership brings the right mix of product excellence and distribution expertise to meet market requirements and drive success for customers.
Bryan Tallman, Vice President of Revenue, Strategy and Operations at Analog Devices says:
- Our new distribution agreement with Farnell will not only provide our existing customers with increased availability but will also make our products more accessible to engineers around the world. The power of Farnell’s element14 Community, regional technical and customer support services, as well as robust distribution network were key drivers in establishing this new global partnership.
The legacy brands of Maxim Integrated and Trinamic are stocked by Farnell with more than 21,500 devices available to order. Customers can now consolidate their purchasing needs from one reliable source, ensuring they have access to a broad range of new technologies, products and services to meet their design requirements.
Simon Meadmore, Vice President of Product and Supplier Management at Farnell explains:
- We are committed to strengthening our global product portfolio and Analog Devices is uniquely positioned to drive innovation across our key markets with high quality, integrated solutions. In addition to this, the inclusion of legacy products from Maxim Integrated and Trinamic assist design engineers in extending the life expectancy of existing products, helping to reduce the risk of early obsolescence. Together, Analog Devices and Farnell can offer customers the capability and integrated services to help drive success across a wide range of technologies, projects and applications.